Each member of The Beauty Spotlight Team shares just one post out
of many with you this week. We hope you learn about new blogs from us
and that you’ll explore them to find out how much information you can
learn (and how much of your money we can help you spend).
- The Lipstick Diva has a case of summer lovin' for Chanel's
and Pink Peony Glossimers.
- Zuzu's Petals did the Time Warp at Everyday Beauty over Rouge
Bunny Rouge Colorburst Lipstick in "Got Rid of the Man".
- Lisamarie from Beauty Crazed just can't choose a favourite
product from the Lancôme Bronze Azure Summer 2011 collection. Come
check out her swatches and help her decide!
- Modesty Brown lifts the lid on her
highlighters including beauty bloggers favourites, BECCA Shimmering
Skin Perfector and Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow in Rose Gold.
- Replica at Visionary Beauty was unable to resist the claims
of a radiant eye lift so had to pick up one of
Dior’s 5 Couleurs Lift palettes.
- Le Metier de Beaute and Beauty Info Zone want to prove that
everyone can wear a bronzer.
- Do you like to switch up your skincare routine for the warm weather?
See how Pammy Blogs Beauty likes Caudalie's
Instant Foaming Cleanser and Toning Lotion.
- Cindy over at Prime Beauty has found an economical
moisturizing multi-tasker in Josie
Maran's Mini Argan Oil Stick!
- Paula, at Older Girl Beauty, talks to multiple Emmy Award
winning makeup artist, Kevin James (KJ) Bennett about his tips for
makeup on lovelies over 40 in this installment of "What
the Pros say..."
- London Makeup Girl compares Armani Eyes to Kill eyeshadow
with L'Oreal Color Infallible eyeshadow.
Dupe or no dupe?
- When Perilously Pale's new Giorgio Armani order arrived this
week she excitedly Played with Plums to
test them out with some Le Metier de Beaute favourites.
- Jeanie over at Makeup Merriment believes her quest for the
perfect brow product
is over because she has found brow bliss in Le Sourcil de Chanel:
Perfect Brows compact.
- Styrch from Pretty in Dayton plays with layering CND Shellac
with Lisa from the Beaute Box.