Sunday 23 November 2014

By Terry the New Terrybly Densiliss Blush: Sexy Pink

By Terry recently added to their Densiliss line up, there is now a primer, concealer, compact pressed powder and blushers. As soon as I spotted the new blush formula on SpaceNK I just had to buy one even though I'd read no reviews or seen any swatches/real life photos.


I selected what seemed to be the lightest shade #5 Sexy Pink (£52). Its a beautiful cool toned true pink that does not turn ruddy. I'm a fan of the normal Blush Terrybly which I assume that the Densiliss is replacing. This has a similar texture, its smooth, silky and lightweight. Its densely packed so you don't get powder kick up when applying.


Where this exceeds the performance of many blush formula's is the long wear time (I don't notice any colour fade even after a full days work) and the finish.
The is something about the finish that makes my complexion look better, I presume its to do with the "light-reflecting Densiliss technology that harnesses a potent cocktail of pure High Colour micro-pigments and FTC - Flawless Time-Control - soft focus prisms to deliver smoothing correction and a morning-fresh glow".

Swatched below once then blended

Swatched below twice then blended (I had the window open so please excuse the rain drops on my arm)

My skin is naturally very dull, with very noticeably redness and acne scarring so blusher is tricky for me and this is the first time I've found a blush that makes my skin look improved. Whilst if you have a good complexion you might not notice the merits I experience from this, for me this delivers on giving a flush of youthful radiance, which makes the skin look smooth. My husband actually commented on it saying I had youthful rosy cheeks, not the normal thing he would say, so its doing something.
Though the cost of this is on par with my Tom Ford and Sisley blushers I find this out performs them and I think its worth the price.

Ingredients:

I bought this from http://uk.spacenk.com

8 comments:

  1. i love love love the print on these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make them look that extra bit special :)

      Delete
  2. Definitely intrigued now! Naturally my top pick would be the CORAL, although the berry also looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a nice range of shades, I think both of those would be good picks for you, I'm eyeing up which one to get next :)

      Delete
  3. So beautiful Clare, I'm also very intrigued. I have not ventured into By Terry except for their lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would like quite a few things from the line, like the lipsticks. I'm keen to try the coloured versions of the lip balm.

      Delete
  4. haha I think I commented on someone else's account.. Anyway-- every picture I see of these blushers makes them look amazing! I think I'll have to get one... maybe two. Also, how gorgeous are those new lip products??

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm going to get another one, looks like there is a lighter peachy type shade. I've not tried their new lip product though have one sitting in my SpaceNK basket :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin