Sunday 28 June 2015

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Stick

When I first heard of the new Les Beiges collection I immediately thought I'd end up buying the light shade of the Healthy Glow Multi-Colour powder,  however once I swatched it in store I found it looked too pink to be used all over but not pigmented enough to be used as a blush, so instead I left with one of the Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Sticks.


The stick is a nice portable size, good for chucking in your handbag and travelling. It comes in three shades, I bought #22 (£32) which is a coral with a hint of golden shimmer, though it does not look shimmery on the skin.
Swatched below then blended out,

The shade swatches very pigmented but sheers out easily so that you can still see your skin through it.  It has a Somewhat dry texture yet It blends easily on the skin and feels quite light on. What I like is that it does not have a greasy nor tacky feel.
The sheer colour sticks are meant to be replacing the Blush Creme de Chanel, I like both formulas, though find the stick blends easier on the skin.

Ingredients:


Though I am not keen on the heavy fragrance, I do like this as its easy to apply, lasts a long time and this particular shade creates a pretty coral healthy flush.

I bought this from Boots.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Clare, wow you went for the coral! Bravo! Some people have told me it's too orange but I personally love it :) I'm still hoping these aren't going to completely replace the cream blushes tho. I love mine a lot and it wouldn't hurt to make both permanently available :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of things turn orange on me but not this one. It looks lovely on you, probably suits your skintone better than mine really, though I still like it, I'm just so ruddy at the moment that its hard for a blusher to show up true to colour on me. It would be good if they kept the Blush Creme de Chanel but all the SA's I've spoken to have said its going.

      Delete
  2. Hi dear Clare! It's a nice shade for you, but how does a dusty rose lipstick look on you? It's just a curiosity I have =)
    Hope you'll have a serene week end,
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marghe. I don't tend to wear a lot of dusty rose colours, they can look a bit too much on me and make my skin redness show up more, I probalby just need to find the right one though :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin