Sunday 22 November 2015

Becca Pearl Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured, Rouge Bunny Rouge Swell Bliss XXX Lip Plumps, Chantecaille Le Chrome Luxe Eye Duo Monte Carlo

I often get caught up with posting about seasonal/new product releases but there are some things I have been really enjoying lately that I wanted to share with you.

Heading towards the winter season, my skin can often look dull, which is where highlighters come into their own. Though the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured came out earlier this year, we only recently got the lightest shade, Pearl, here in the UK.

I really like the formula, its lightweight and spreads and blends extremely well, under or on top of makeup. Its not so emollient that there is any greasy feel and it sets nicely with no tackiness. Pearl is a high sheen white, although it swatches quite intense it does not look stark on the skin. The wear time is fantastic, around 10 hours.

Shown below Pearl and Moonlight

Ingredients:




I am not fan of lip plumping products as I tend to find them irritating, so when I was sent some of the Rouge Bunny Rouge Swell Bliss XXX Lip Plumps I did not have high hopes, but these have been quite a surprise.
Heather Royal Jelly (Pinky Beige with micro-shimmer)

Acacia Royal Jelly (Milky Baby Pink)

Clover Royal Jelly (Pinky Rose with silver micro-shimmer)
 
I have the older packaging but the newer incarnation looks a bit more sleek. The glosses are super shiny and whilst there is a minty taste and a bit of tingling at first, these are not irritating in the least. The result is a really high gloss/shine finish which makes the area look more plumped. Though I do find these tacky in feel, this probably does provide the very long wear time.

L-R: Heather Royal Jelly, Acacia Royal Jelly, Clover Royal Jelly.
 
If you fancy anything from RBR, they have provided a 20% discount for anything in the range to all my readers. The code can be used via http://en.rougebunnyrouge.com/ and is applicable for all the countries they ship to and there is no minimum spend. The code to enter in the discount box is RBR-VISIONARYBEAUTY20

Ingredients:



Chantecaille Le Chrome Luxe Eye Duo in Monte Carlo was part of the Pre-Fall collection, but seems to still be readily available. I really like the formula of the Le Chrome Luxe Eye Duos, its as smooth as you like, lightweight and applies and blends like a dream, furthermore pigment is high and the wear is long.



Monte Carlo pairs a shimmery apricot and bronze, a classic combination, perhaps a bit too warm for me complexion but it was just too lush for me to pass up.

Ingredients:


So there we have it, 3 great products for eyes, lips and cheeks, sorted.

I bought the Chantecaille and Becca from Space NK, the RBR Lip Plumps were sent to me for free.

10 comments:

  1. Monta Carlo looks like something I would enjoy. I don't know why I did but I get Opal from Becca this year when I was in the States although I prefer lighter highlighters. I should check Pearl too. Thanks for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted by Opal but it was to dark for my skintone, I think you would get along with Pearl and also Moonlight x

      Delete
  2. I decided to grab the Becca highlighter palette (blame the Sephora sale) and so I've been enjoying the powder version of Pearl. I've grown very fond of it, but the poured version looks even more elegant...
    I haven't tried any of the new(ish) Chantecaille shadow duos, but this looks very tempting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well how could you resist a Sephora sale ;) I like the look of that Becca palette but think the other two shade would be a bit too deep for me.I thoroughly recommend the Chantecaille duo's, I keep hoping they come out with a palette with the formula.

      Delete
  3. Interesting beauty products....thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been trying to avoid those chantecaille duos cause they look nice lol. I got one of the becca poured thingies in August after a makeup artist used it on me, but i haven't really used it much yet :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The duos are hard to avoid, will see how long you are able to resist :)
      Hope you can get some more use out of your Becca, I think I might well hit pan on this one soon.

      Delete
  5. Great hauls Clare. I really love Becca and it was quite hard to get their items in Singapore but now that there is an online shop carrying Becca I can get my fix. I recently bought their After Glow palette and I must say I am loving it. I probably will give the skin perfector a try, who doesn't love glowy skin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been eyeing up that after glow palette, wasn't sure if some of the highlighter shades would be too dark for me, though I could use them on my eyes I guess...see I'm talking myself into it...
      Your right, its all about the glowy skin, hope you get on with the SP if you pick one up :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin