The Perfect Nude Planner Collection (£130) contains the following:
- A Turquoise Croc Makeup planner
- Petite Makeup Wardrobing Page
- Medium Refillable Double Decker Compact
- Glaze Eye Shadow Golden Peach: slightly shimmery soft peach
- Glaze Eye Shadow Vanilla: slightly shimmery soft cream
with a hint of pink
- Eye Shadow Smokey Taupe: pigmented matte medium taupe
- Eye Definer Bark: pigmented matte golden deep brown with subtle golden sparkle.
- Intense Gel Eye Liner Black: An intense black (though
on swatching it has a bit of sparkle but I cannot detect
it on application) applies smoothly and is long wearing
- Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner Pen: this is a very inky
black, not too watery, it applies nicely and has a very
good wear time.
- High Volume Mascara: this has a very small brush head, it allows for a well define, non clumpy natural look.
- Instant Eye Lift: I've bought this quite a few times, it has medium coverage and gives a really flattering brightening lift to the skin.
- Limited-edition Eye Base Essentials Pink Bare: This matte warm pink primer has a smooth, albeit slightly dry, texture and provides high coverage. It works well to prevent creasing and fading
- Eye Brightener Pencil Shell: I love this, it outperforms the equivalent products from other brands, it applies beautifully, blends with no patchiness or dryness and really adds a natural looking brightening effect.
- Bronzer Weekend: this looks very dark in the pan but
goes on surprisingly natural and along with my Tom Ford
Terra is one of my favourite bronzers
- Blush Peony Pink: this looks very bright but applies
as a nice pop of cool toned pink.
- Translucent Finishing Powder: This is non cakey and sets makeup for a long lasting wear.
- Long-Wear Lip Liner Barely Nude: This is a matte warm
rosewood. Its really creamy, not too drying, pigmented
and extremely long-lasting.
- Beauty Booster Lip and Cheek Colour Perfect Rose:
unlike a lot of dual purpose products this works really
well on both lips and cheeks. Its not got too much slip
and blends seamlessly with a good wear time.
- Irresistible Lip Gloss Petal : Its a sheer light pink with very subtle sparkle. Slightly tacky in texture and with a minty smell, this is quite long wearing and has a intense glossy finish that makes lips look fuller.
All are full size apart from the Gel Eye Liner and Translucent Finishing Powder which are deluxe travel size.
All the products perform well, I think Trish McEvoy is quite an underrated line considering it supplies many hard working products that you know you can rely on. Overall this is a really well put together collection that succeeds in creating an effortless natural healthy look.
I bought this from http://www.selfridges.com