Sunday 9 December 2012

Rouge Bunny Rouge Colour Burst Lipstick: Unrestricted & Whim of Mine

The formula of the colour burst lipsticks has it all; they are comfortable, creamy, moisturising with good pigment and long wear.

Unrestricted is a muted pink beige with a slight silver shimmer. I'd say this applies cooler than how it swatches. Its very pretty and I don't think I have another shade like it.



Whim of mine is a creamy warm rose with a satin finish (£24 each). This shade is very heavily featured in blog posts about RBR lipsticks and I can see why its such a popular universal shade.




Ingredients below (the lipsticks do have a sweet scent)


I bought one of these from rougebunnyrouge.com (extremely quick delivery and a beautiful site which is worth checking out for their looks section alone) and the other I received via a gift certificate which was very kindly given to me by RBR.

10 comments:

  1. I love their lipsticks! Whim of Mine is one of my very favorites and such a great everyday shade. Your blog creates all sorts of unsightly lemmings!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL at Unsightly lemmings, still right back at you as you have made me want lots of tom ford brushes :)

      Delete
    2. Uh-oh. All sorts of troubles all around! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Replica,
    I always like to take a look at your lip swatch as the colors really match my liking :) Both colors look very nice but I like Whim More.

    xx Meryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meryl,
      We do go for similar lip colours don't we, I think there are quite a lot of RBR lip shades you would like xx

      Delete
  3. These are both so gorgeous, Replica! Now two more to add to my long RBR wish list! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yes but we have some much RBR now we will run out of things to add to our list soon ;) I have of coures ordered the new mascara and one of the perfumes... xx

      Delete
  4. Such pretty colours Replica, I think I like Whim of mine best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you would like great in that shade :)

      Delete
  5. no problem, like to share the RBR pretties always :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin