Wednesday 11 November 2009

SPACK NK, new LIFE NK range


LIFE NK is a new range from SPACE NK. It contains mostly body products,two face products and some candles. LIFE NK’s products are free from parabens, sulfates and silicones

There seems to be a lot of ranges at the moment that’s main selling point is the “bad” ingredients they don’t include, for me this is a good think as a lot of these things irritate my skin. Although you do wonder if there are certain ingredients meant to be "bad" why do some of these types of ranges only exclude some whilst others go further ( excluding PEGS, glycols, petrochemicals etc) ?

I bought the ULTIMATE UNWIND BATH & SHOWER GEL - 350ML, priced at £12.24, which I thought a very good price considering the cost of their normal showergels (£17). This comes in pleasant clean packaging and the fragrance is meant to be “lime and green tea, spiced with cardamom and ginger”. I think this a very subtle fragrance and think the lime is the most noticeable scent. I do prefer to have a stronger scent for my bath/shower products but I will be buying this again ( and will try other items from the range) for the simple reason that it makes me feel really relaxed, not sure why, my husband used it and said the same thing and as he is not the type to make comments on such things there must be something to it!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Grumpy Cow here! Glad this worked better than the Green and Spring one, the description of it sounds delicious, a very autumnal/wintry smell with a dash of summer...like a Chai Tea with a slice of lime! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna,
    Your description sounds better :) I think I will get some more soon. Do you have Spacenk stores near you ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no Spacenk here! I did want to buy something online once, but didn't succumb to the impulse in the end (I ordered that something from Harrods instead, I won't tell you how much it cost me, between the international phone call, the price of the item itself and the shipping price!!! Crazy!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd hate to think what their international shipping is ! maybe you could check out spacenk when you have your UK shopping trip ?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin