Wednesday 29 December 2010

Le Métier de Beauté Radiance Crème rouge Whisper

Although the shade Whisper is marketed as a highlighter, on my very fair skin this imparts enough colour for me to use it as a blusher.
Its a delicate, slightly shimmered warm beige pink. The texture is smooth and the powder seems very finely milled. The finish is natural, imparting a subtle glow, fitting in with any look I do.
Just to note that this is the same size packaging as their eye shadows. Here are the ingredients:
This cost £21 and I bought it from Selfridges. I really want to get the much talked about echo shade next which I hear is a mix of pink/coral/peach with golden shimmer, sounds like a must have to me!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a very pretty yet subtle shade. I know what you mean about too, it's on the list! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,
    I am sure our lists are beyond ridiculous ;) my mum got me one of the lip kaleidoscope's for Christmas, so pretty, although they seem more like gloss texture than lispticks apart from one x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin