Friday 28 August 2009

Closer look at most recent Rouge Bunny Rouge order.

Here are the swatches of my most recent RBR order. The eyeshadows are 'Angelic Cockatiels' (shimmery warm peachy/honey nude),'Periwinkle Cardinal' (shimmery moss green, with silver and gold tones) 'A Major - fis Minor' (very sheer gold and a muted cool toned brown).

Lipsticks in 'Know What Lies Are For' (neutral nude/beige with a touch of brown). I don't tend to go for this type of colour as they usually make me look like I have had all the life sucked out of me, but this shade is really wearable. 'Tongue Tickles', a sheer shimmery neutral pink; the shimmer in this is silver (this is the sheer formula and feels a bit more balm like).

Lastly, liquid highlighter in 'Sea Of Showers', which is a beautiful warm champagne glow and my swatch does not do it justice. This is similar to Armani fluid sheer #2, but more pigmented and without the noticeable micro glitter. Armani fluid sheers were my favourite liquid highlighter, but having worn the RBR almost every day since I got it, I can say that I do think it's better than my Armani and although the price (£45) is more that what I would normally pay I will buy more of these.


Once again I really like all these products and RBR seems to be a real winner for me. Their products can be bought from Zuneta.com

5 comments:

  1. Completely and utterly agree with you about the highligher - I call them candlelight in a bottle, I love them, and need them all! I am also after several more shadows thanks to this post! Ooooh - lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those products look absolutely lovely. I wish I could buy some. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the highlighter in pink and I love it - it's worth every penny of the price to me.

    I need the Cardinal eyeshadow - it's what I hoped MAC Fashion eyeshadow would be.

    Lovely pics, as ever.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tagged you 2 do a post!
    check out my blog please :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi mizzworthy, "candlelight in a bottle" is a perfect analogy ! I can definitely see you in Angelic Cockatiels and Periwinkle Cardina
    .
    Hi Christina, I do really rate the RBR products I have, I started out with a few things and now want most of the line so probably a dangerous brand to get into :)

    Hello Grace, the pink one is next on my list after seeing your post about it ! I think you will like the cardinal eyeshadow, I don't usually find wearable medium greens but this one is a winner.

    Hi Shifa, thanks for the Tag, will try and do it soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin