Wednesday 12 August 2009

Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadow review and swatches

Alabaster starling, is a Metallic cool white with a slight silver tone, at first I thought this would be too OTT for everyday wear but have found I’m using it a lot as an inner eye highlight or placed in the middle of the lid

Bejewelled Skylark- had I seen this in person I would not have bought it as in the pan it looks very warm with a red undertone, the shade I would normally avoid on my cool toned PPP complexion, but applied it’s a rich deep chocolate-brown, with a iridescent copper tone running through it, I love this as a crease shade or as a liner

Delicate Hummingbird, is a iridescent cool toned medium plum.

Gracious Arasari is a nude beige with a slight pink tone, unlike my other 4 shadows I noticed that when I swatched it with my finger it did not feel as smooth, however I haven’t noticed any difference when applying it to my eye area. I really like this as a lid colour for a no fuss look.

Solstice Halcyon is a glowy neutral toned medium brown/taupe with a hint of mauve, great on the lid or in the crease.

I really like all of these shades and really rate what I have tried so far from RBR. The eyeshadows are smooth on, pigmented and last well.

RBR is available from Zuneta.com. If you have any queries about their stuff you can always contact Zuenta and they respond really quickly and are very helpful .
Need more encouragement to fall for RBR ? There are some great reviews and pictures of RBR on http://londonmakeupgirl.blogspot.com/ and http://mizzworthy.blogspot.com/

Swatches L-R: Gracious Arasari, Bejewelled Skylark, Delicate Hummingbird, Alabaster starling and Solstice Halcyon.

6 comments:

  1. *wipes drool off keyboard and counts days til payday*....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi My Humble Reviews,
    Thanks for your comment. BTW did Illamasqua ever send you a new primer ?

    Hello Mizzworthy,
    LOL, I'll tell you a secret, I've got some more RBR goodies on the way..can you say obsessed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Replica,thanks for remembering my issue :)
    They were really polite and told me to send them back my primer and they will send me new one.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swatches and descriptions. I'm often using the Angelic Cockatiels in the same way as you do the Alabaster Starling, although I can do the Cockatiels as a whole lid wash too.

    I'm really liking the Hummingbird - I wore this a few times on holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello My Humble Reviews,
    Thats good news, hope your new one is smell free :) x

    Hello Grace London,

    Welcome back ! Thanks for your comment. I've got an order on the way containing Angelic Cockatiels due to you, so good to know its good as a wash as well :) x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin