Friday 7 August 2009

MAC Style Snob


I tend to gets a few things here and there from MAC rather than the majority of a collection. I checked out the new collections for this month and only came away with the eyeshadow in Style snob. I already have Grand entrance and Smoke & Diamonds from their previous release and like the formula, which is pigmented and applies well. Style snob is a medium taupey pinky brown with shimmer. It’s a very wearable shade for those both cool and warm. I wasn’t impressed with anything else in the collections but if you like your neutrals and all forms of taupe this is a good one to check out.

3 comments:

  1. I only bought Fashion (the grey/green one) from this collection, and I've not bought from MAC in ages (I'm like you - I occasionally might buy something, but I'm not an avid fan.) I then remembered that MAC e/s always feel a bit dry on my lids, but I don't have any other Starflash, so maybe this formula will work better for me. Style Snob does look lovely.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh ive never tried mac make-up to be honest because i don't have any money but i think i should when i see this :)
    love kamy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace,
    I do find the formula more creamy than a lot of the other finishes of MAC shadow. I am really liking Style Snob, great shade to put on when you can't make up your mind. Thanks for your comment x

    Hi Kamy,
    Thanks for visiting my blog, if you do decide to try out some MAC this maybe a good shade to start with :) x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin