Saturday 22 August 2009

Illamasqua eyeshadow descriptions Part 2

This is the second part of my Illamasqua eyeshadow descriptions/review. As I mentioned in Part 1, although Illamasqua make the best range of Matte shades in my opinion, there are a few shades that I have found a bit difficult to work with so I have marked them down here.

Deity-neutral cream base shade (my staple all over base)
Succumb-sheer peach
Vanian-sheer shimmery white (the texture is a bit hard, yet you can pick up colour better than you can from Gasp)
Spectre-opaque subtle pinked grey
Gasp-sheer shimmery beige highlighter (hard texture so not good colour payoff)
Slink -shimmery champagne gold
Feel -neutral dulled beige/brown
Dizzy-dirty warmed pink (this does not apply uniformly, seems patchy)
Feint- medium warm pinky brown with a rosey undertone (same texture as Dizzy)
Truth- medium slightly plummy brown
Forgiveness-warm rich rosey plum brown

Once again I have pictures in past posts of the shadows before I used them and I have done some new swatches below, this time a bit heavier.

Swatches L-R: Deity,Succumb,Vanian,Spectre, Gasp, Slink,Feel, Dizzy, Feint, Truth, Forgiveness. Please click to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. they are really pretty!


    I am now following you, subscribe and follow me :)

    jblovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie. Great blog, I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin