Sunday 13 October 2013

Collection Rouge Allure Moire De Chanel: Indécise & Ambigüe

The mini collection of Rouge Allure Moire De Chanel brings out new shades of rouge allure, lip liners, two nail varnishes and  two extrait de gloss.

On some blogs I have read that this is a new formula of the rouge allures, certainly with the two shades I bought they feel more lightweight and moisturising that  the previous version, yet there is still the smooth application, semi-opaque colour payoff and lasting wear typical of a rouge allure.
I avoided the brighter hues and picked up #125 Indécise.

Its a pearly,very slight frosty finished peachy beige.

#124 Ambigüe, is a pearlescent mauve/berry, there is a bit of sparkle but it doesn't seem apparent once on.

Its a great shade for a wearable autumnal berry lip as its not too dark nor too brown.


A concise collection that's worth checking out, I am already thinking I might need the pigmented pink #71 réflexion extrait de gloss as well.
Ingredients:

I bought these from boots.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm really liking them and don't think I have any dupes which is always a good thing :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin