Wednesday 6 March 2013

Burberry Field Rose Lip Mist & Nude Rose Lip Glow

Field Rose (£23) was part of the 2012 summer Iconic Nude collection and now forms part of the permanent line.

Though this is only my second Lip Mist, it has become a favourite. It has a sheerer coverage and lighter feel compared to the Burberry lip covers.

It has an extremely smooth coverage and feels very moisturising and does not highlight any dryness. The wear time is average for a sheer formula (though better than the likes of a Chanel Coco Shine).

Field Rose is a warmed pink nude. It has a dewy glossy finish and goes with anything.

Swatched below L-R, Field Rose, Nude Rose


Ingredients:
 

The Lip glow (£19) in Nude Rose is a lot more sheer than I was expecting and really only adds a hint of pink to the lips.

It goes on very smooth with an average wear and does have a slight tacky/sticky feel.

I think if you are going to spend the money on a Burberry gloss then its probably better to get a more pigmented shade as the finished look is easy to dupe.
Ingredients:

I bought these from harveynichols.com

8 comments:

  1. Field Rose look very pretty. I haven't tried their Lip Mists yet, I'm currently more on a gloss-kick and giving the lipglosses a good use, I'm loving their spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only picked up one of their spring glosses but am tempted by the coral one as well. I think you would really like the feel of the lip mists :)

      Delete
  2. I love the look of Lip Mists -- I saw one on a fellow blogger and couldn't believe she didn't have a gloss on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The finish is so lovely, I am already writing a list of more shades that I will have to get :)

      Delete
  3. I love Burberry lipsticks although I am more inclined towards the lip covers. Field Rose is a gorgeous nude. I don't buy their glosses, I have one which I hardly use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do prefer a lipstick to a gloss, but like to keep a small stock of glosses. I've been really impressed with Burberry, when the line first launched I had low expectations but they really have some lovely items.

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin