Wednesday 10 April 2013

RMK Ingenious Powder Cheeks - P-10 Holographic Coral Pink

There was something immediately satisfying upon seeing the colour contained within the sleek silver compact, its just so vibrant and crisp.

Ingenious Powder Cheeks - P-10 Holographic Coral Pink (£26) is a warm pink with coral tones and a glowy/luminous finish.

Pigment is high so I apply this lightly on my pale skin. It feels very soft and smooth. I find it really adheres well to the skin (so that the colour doesn't move around when blending) and as a result has a very good wear time. Furthermore I find the included brush is soft and usable.
Swatched below on left and then blended in on right,

Swatched below L-R: By Terry Torrid Peach, RMK Coral Pink, Tom Ford Love Lust.

This is my first Ingenious Powder blush and I find it superior to the two different RMK blush formula's I had previously owned.
I don't tend to think of myself as the target market for the brand as the image seems more youthful, but I have to say I have really been enjoying my purchases so will have to investigate the line further.

Ingredients:

I bought this from lookfantastic.com

10 comments:

  1. wow !
    is it bad that I want this and BT torrid peach lol
    p.s. are you on bloglovin ?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the beauty blogger way, I do really love the BT ;)
      Actually I need to look into doing bloglovin, think I need to claim my blog and such so will try and get it sorted this weekend x

      Delete
    2. yes pls! :) i dont want to miss ur posts

      Delete
    3. I've claimed my blog and added a follow thingy to this site (I'm very technical ....) ;)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh this looks pretty! Was thinking of getting Joues Contraste #55, but this looks like it might suit me better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the texture of the RMK to a Chanel Joues Contraste, and its cheaper :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Replica,
    the color looks amazing! I like your review, it's short and comprehensive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that, very nice of you to say :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin