Wednesday 7 October 2009

Malin+Goetz Lip Moisturiser

I received this as part of a GWP, it retails for £9 (size 10g). It comes packaged like a toothpaste tube, so whilst not elegant I prefer it over a pot as this seems more hygienic. As it gets colder I do notice more dryness and roughness and find that my matte lipsticks really need a smooth,moisturised base before applying. This product delivers, its a gel like texture (like Bonjela) and is clear in colour and fragrance free. Where this exceeds other similar products is not only does it give instant hydration and smoothness but it last a lot longer so feels like more of a treatment rather than just a quick fix.

2 comments:

  1. I meant to say thanks for this review - I did read it when you first posted it and I bought the M&G lip balm on Wednesday. It is like bonjela! I do find it treats my lips, rather than just sitting on top of them, just as you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Grace,
    Glad it works for you, now that I have used it more I definitely prefer it to my other lip blam type products. Thanks for your comment x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin